Job – HR Officer
To strengthen our administrative team, we are looking for an HR Officer.
TERO is an Horeca & event group that wants to develop the most authentic products and experiences possible. We currently have in our Group, 4 complementary pillars – Tero Team building, Tero Houses, Tero Restaurants & Tero Sports.
We are conscious of our impact on our planet, our co-workers, our customers and our suppliers and take it as a mission to manage this impact with care.
We offer our varied clientele (B2C & B2B) local, seasonal food, locations where everything is designed to reconnect with oneself, with others and with nature; and recreational team buildings focused on active leisure.
We are a team of young, determined and authentic professionals aiming to make this ambition come true.
Your responsibilities :
For our Human Resources department, we are looking for an HR officer who will report to the HR Director.
This person will be active in the various aspects of human resources: training, assessment, recruitment, payroll and personnel administration.
Your duties :
- General recruitment support ;
- Management of job offers and candidate attraction strategy ;
Interviewing and management of candidate pool ;
- Strengthening contacts with schools to attract young talent (internships, job fairs, communication of vacancies, etc.).
Payroll and personnel administration
- Preparation of new employee induction (contract, materials, training program, welcome message, etc.) ;
- Payroll processing and follow-up of personnel files (sickness, leave, social documents, medical checks, etc.) ;
- Monitoring of social legislation for our various CPs.
- Setting up training plans and monitoring internal and external training courses ;
- Support for internal communications ;
- Follow-up of onboarding plans.
Your profile :
- Master Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration ;
- First experience in personnel administration ;
- Good knowledge of Dutch ;
- Experience in HoReCa a plus ;
- Good understanding of social legislation ;
- Sociable and communicative ;
- Good sense of confidentiality ;
- Organized and able to work quickly and accurately ;
- Initiative and autonomy
We offer :
- Experience in a growing company that puts impact and sustainability at the heart of its activities.
- A young and dynamic work environment and team.
- Enriching encounters and a rewarding experience within the Tero group.
- A permanent contract, attractive salary conditions, to be discussed according to potential.
TERO values authenticity, is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment.
Interested in joining our team and becoming the HR Officer we’re looking for?
Tero Group is waiting for you to continue to shine!
Thank you for your application!
Back to the jobs list