Job – Sport & Event Coordinator
As the new Sport & Event Coordinator, you will support the Sport & Event Manager in the development of sports events that make the Belgian coast vibrant.
TERO is a horeca & event group that wants to develop the most authentic products and experiences possible. We currently have in our Group, 4 complementary pillars – Tero Team building, Tero Houses, Tero Restaurants & Tero Sports.
We are conscious of our impact on our planet, our co-workers, our customers and our suppliers and take as a mission to manage this impact with care.
We offer our varied clientele (B2C & B2B) local, seasonal food, locations where everything is designed to reconnect with oneself, with others and with nature; and recreational team buildings focused on active leisure.
We want to acquire a leading role in our business in Belgium & Luxembourg.
We are a team of young, determined and authentic professionals aiming to make this ambition come true.
The Sport & Event coordinator will assist the Sport & Event manager in :
- Production, i.e. the necessary logistics of the event and any technical installations to be carried out, supervised or any necessary reconnaissance related to a particular request.
- The delivery (guaranteeing a flawless preparation as well as the necessary elements for the smooth running of the event) of projects related to team buildings, sports and youth at the Belgian coast.
- To the good execution of the projects entrusted by the Project Managers (teambuilding) as well as the training courses and all sports activities related to the Jackfly sailing school (Knokke Sport vzw).
- He/she is the guarantor of the image of Jackfly – Tero towards the clients and also through the staff animation teams.
- To the good execution of the event, training courses or projects.
- To the realization of mails & communications (the right format, the right typography, the right logo, etc.)
- He/she will wear appropriate clothing at events or at the Jackfly school
- Maintenance and management, storage and tidying of equipment used on projects and during internship periods
- Daily maintenance of the site
Your hard & soft skills
- Good knowledge of the sea
- Bilingual in FR and NL, English is a plus
- Relation and management of a group of children
- Organizational skills and rigor
- Sociability and very good internal and external communication
- Independence, stress management and self-control in rush periods
- Very good knowledge of our business and the sector
- Maintain transparent communication and dialogue with your direct manager
- Communicates effectively internally & externally about projects (inform, unite)
- Exemplary in representing the JACKFLY, TERO group to all external parties
Your privileged relationships
The Sport & Event Manager and the Beach Master for the preparation of events, training courses, courses and for the good management of the material.
The animation staff to guarantee the good execution and animation of the activities.
The staff and volunteers of the Jackfly school.
An experience in a growing company that puts impact and sustainability at the heart of its activities.
A young and dynamic work environment and team.
Enriching encounters, and a rewarding experience in the Tero group.
A 6 month fixed term contract, from the beginning of May to October 2023.
Let’s grow TERO’s awareness together!
Thank you for your application!
Back to the jobs list