Job – Head Caterer Waterloo/ Wavre
In order to strengthen our catering team in Waterloo, we are looking for a Head Caterer to ensure the smooth running of daily activities.
We are conscious of our impact on our planet, our co-workers, our customers and our suppliers and take as a mission to manage this impact with care.
We offer our varied clientele (B2C & B2B) local, seasonal food, locations where everything is designed to reconnect with oneself, with others and with nature; and recreational team buildings focused on active leisure.
We are a team of young, determined and authentic professionals aiming to make this ambition come true.
We are looking for a new flexible and dynamic full-time employee as a catering chef to work in our venues and events.
Tero Catering is a catering service for a varied clientele. The production workshops are now located in Waterloo but before the end of the year we will move to workshops in the Wavre Sud area.
Our catering service is dynamic and stands out for its desire to work with seasonal and locally sourced products.
We have our own farms. Our vegetables and our meats come largely from our own circuits.
We have 14 establishments in the 4 corners of Belgium. Our chefs are likely to perform in these different establishments. Our Waterloo workshop centralizes production.
We are looking for people who are passionate about the world of gastronomy and events and who share our values.
The mission :
You set up hot and cold food
You do the different cooking
You make your preparations in advance
You like going out in the field and interacting with our customers
You are customer oriented and respect their orders and waiting time
You ensure excellent quality and presentation of dishes and buffets
You like to take responsibility
You have good autonomy to take charge of small events
The profile :
- You have experience as a cook (restaurant or caterer) – 2 years minimum
- You are able to manage your stress
- You are organized
- You have a great sense of service
- You are rigorous, proactive and assertive
- You are punctual
- You are flexible in your hours
- You are passionate about the world of gastronomy
- You have a good knowledge of health and safety standards
- Type of job: Part-time +/- 38 hours per week
- Duration of the contract: CDD with potential CDI at the key
- Attractive salary adapted to the position of demi-chef de partie.
- Hours: Work in the kitchen during the day and/or evening. Between 9am-11pm
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a recognized establishment and in keeping with the times
- An internal atmosphere worthy of the name
- Competitive pay where overtime is counted
- Benefits for your personal consumption in the establishment
- A fixed contract for a period of 6 months renewable. Possibility of CDI
- Intervention/premium for the maintenance of work clothes and travel
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think this job is for you!
Thank you for your application!
Back to the jobs list