Head Chef at Tero Padel Club : Waterloo
In order to ensure the catering of our padel clubhouse in Waterloo, we are looking for a chef to ensure the smooth running of daily activities.
TERO is a horeca & events group that wants to develop the most authentic products and experiences possible.
4 complementary pillars build our group: Tero Team building, Tero Houses, Tero Restaurants & Sportero
We are aware of our impact on our planet, our employees, our customers and our suppliers and we make it our mission to carefully manage this impact.
We offer our varied clientele (B2C & B2B) local, seasonal cuisine, places where everything is designed to reconnect with oneself, with others and with nature; and recreational team buildings focused on active recreation.
We are a team of young, determined and authentic professionals aiming to realize this ambition.
Chef at the Tero Padel Club:
Tero Padel Club is a clubhouse kitchen. We have 9 padel courts, a large 180m2 terrace and a restaurant with a capacity of 70 seats indoors. The construction work will be completed at the end of August. With our experience in the event and team building sector, we are looking for a chef capable of managing the menu of our bar/restaurant. The chef can rely on a group structure and a centralized production workshop in Wavre. We offer a varied menu, made up of fresh products and street-food/clubhouse orientation. The majority of our products come from our own farms. We are looking for a new flexible full-time collaborator to cook these foods in the clubhouse kitchen and take charge of our various events in these places.
We are looking for people who are passionate about the world of gastronomy and events and who share our values.
As a chef a Tero Padel Club Waterloo, you are responsible for the kitchen of our club-house. To ensure a proper management, your tasks will include:
- You manage the restaurant and bar menu with our fresh products mainly from our own farms. The menu is street-food/club-house oriented
- You cook the food
- You are in charge of the events taking place there
- You work in the kitchen during the day and/or evening
Your hard and soft skills:
- You have experience as a cook (restaurant or caterer) – 2 years minimum
- You are able to manage your stress
- You are organized
- You have a great sense of service
- You are rigorous, proactive and assertive
- You are punctual
- You are flexible in your hours
- You are passionate about the world of gastronomy
- You have a good knowledge of health and safety standards
Type of job: Part-time +/- 38 hours per week
Duration of the contract: CDD with potential CDI at the key
Attractive salary adapted to the position of demi-chef de partie.
Hours: Work in the kitchen during the day and/or in the evening. Between 9 a.m. and 11 p.m.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a recognized establishment and in keeping with the times
- An internal atmosphere worthy of the name
- Competitive pay where overtime is counted
- Benefits for your personal consumption in the establishment
- A fixed contract for a period of 6 months renewable. Possibility of CDI
- Intervention/premium for the maintenance of work clothes and travel
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com if you think this job is for you!
Thank you for your application!
Back to the jobs list