Internship – Marketing intern
We are offering a fulfilling marketing internship inside Tero Group
TERO is a horeca & event group that wants to develop the most authentic products and experiences possible. We currently have in our Group, 4 complementary pillars – Tero Team building, Tero Houses, Tero Restaurants & Tero Sports.
We are conscious of our impact on our planet, our co-workers, our customers and our suppliers and take as a mission to manage this impact with care.
We offer our varied clientele (B2C & B2B) local, seasonal food,
locations where everything is designed to reconnect with oneself, with others and with nature; and recreational team buildings focused on active leisure.
We are a team of young, determined and authentic professionals aiming to make this ambition come true.
Your missions :
As a marketing Intern, you will join the Marketing & Communication team. You will be supporting the implementation of the marketing strategy in line with the group’s growth objectives.
- Development of marketing materials (sales presentations, brochures…)
- Management of communication and image within the venues
- Management of merchandising material
- Follow-up of external agencies (photo, video, translation…)
- Maintenance and updating of customer/prospect databases
- Deployment of sponsorship
- Supporting events (trade shows, brand activations, venues openings…) from briefing to evaluation
- Follow-up of customer/prospect enquiries
- Implementation of customer satisfaction management
Your profile :
- communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent project manag
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or similar subject
- Knowledge of English and Dutch
- Good communicatio
- ement skills
- Strong sense of organization skills, ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Coordination skills
- Curious and quick to learning skills
- Attention to details
• An internship in a young and dynamic environment
•Learning possibilities around professionals
•Enriching encounters and a fulfilling experience into Tero Group
Thank you for your application!
Back to the jobs list